Health & Safety
What We’re Doing to Help Keep You Safe
- All areas of the Visitors Center, including exhibits, restrooms, and high-touch areas, are cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Visitors Center.
- Air purifiers are in use throughout the building.
- We encourage staff and visitors to follow all applicable CDC guidelines for mask wearing and social distancing.
Health and Safety Requirements for Visitors
- Do not visit if you have symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or have been in close contact (within 6 feet for 10 minutes or more) with someone infected with or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days. We will happily reschedule or refund your passes with no charges.
- Use hand sanitizer, which will be available at stations throughout the building.
- Follow directions from staff and signage about guidelines for use of facilities.