What We’re Doing to Help Keep You Safe
- We limit the number of visitors in programs.
- All areas of the Visitors Center, including exhibits, restrooms, and high-touch areas, are cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Visitors Center.
- Air purifiers are in use throughout the building.
- We encourage staff and visitors to follow all applicable CDC guidelines for mask wearing and social distancing.
- While we don't enforce social distancing in our public areas, we encourage visitors to distance their group from others while on site. For our indoor programs, Guided Tours and cloudy Star Party evenings, it's not always possible to socially distance.
Health and Safety Requirements for Visitors
- Do not visit if you have symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or have been in close contact (within 6 feet for 10 minutes or more) with someone infected with or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days. We will happily reschedule or refund your passes with no charges.
- Use hand sanitizer, which will be available at stations throughout the building.
- Follow directions from staff and signage about guidelines for use of facilities.