Saturday, April 2, 2022
Special guests of McDonald Observatory, including Orion Circle and Supernova Members, are invited to a celebration of science learning, education & outreach. The afternoon program includes tours and presentations about this scientific gem of Texas. The evening features dinner and a special viewing program on the original Otto Struve 82-inch (2.1 m) telescope.
- 2:00 - 5:00 pm Register at the Frank N. Bash Visitors Center
- 2:30 - 4:00 pm Site Tours
- 4:00 - 6:00 pm Observatory Presentations & Science Talk
- 6:00 - 8:30 pm Reception & Dinner
- 9:15 - 11:00 pm Special Viewing program on Mount Locke